Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use Fundpey.com
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Fundpey.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fundpey.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fundpey.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Fundpey.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Fundpey.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fundpey.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fundpey.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fundpey.com’s Internet site, even if Fundpey.com or a Fundpey.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Fundpey.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fundpey.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Fundpey.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Fundpey.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Fundpey.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fundpey.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Fundpey.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Users of this site(Fundpey.com) are required to adhere to the operating rules of this site(Fundpey.com)
- All account information must be correct.
- You must be who you say you are.
- Any deviation from the above rules will result in a deletion of your account.
- All users must be 18 years old or older.
- There is a no spam policy. If anyone is advertising anything other than campaign information, the account will be deleted.
- Do not attempt to alter or modify anything on this site(Fundpey.com).
- Fundpey.com is not responsible for campaign rewards.
- Fundpey.com has a limited refund policy. If the funds have not been dispersed to the campaign owner, fundpey.com will issue a refund. The campaign must be in effect, and no reward has been given to the backer. If any terms of service have been breached, the refund is null and void.
- All disbursements to campaign owners must be cleared of all chargebacks, refunds or any policy term violations. Disbursements will apply at the discretion of Fundpey.com. All payments must be approved.
- Campaign owners must comply with any and all rules of online solicitation. This includes the collection and protection of all personal data.
- The campaign owner agrees to adhere to all of the rules for operating a crowdfunding campaign on Fundpey.com. The owner confirms this agreement by posting the campaign. The owner also agrees to any laws or restrictions regarding their participation a on Fundpey.com crowdfunding campaign that is not stated in these terms.
Payment of Contributions
- A reward that is offered by a campaign owner is the responsibility of that campaign owner. Fundpey.com has no control over the fullfillment of the reward,
- Credit cards are charges through Stripe payment processor. They charge a 2.9% + .30 cents transactioon fee. This fee is the responsibility of the card holder.
- Refunds are available.
Personal information other than mailing information for a reward should not be divulged.
What we Do
What are Fundpey.com’s rules?
- We(Fundpey.com) are not mediators of disputes. All disputes are handles between campaign owners and their backers.
- The campaign owner has sole responsibility for their campaign.
- No Warranty. Fundpey.com will not make any express or implied warranties or representations that the services provided by Fundpey.com will result in any particular amount or level of revenues to the campaign owner or the backer. The use of Fundpey.com and or any third party platform is at your own risk, and you agree to release Fundfey.com from a claims.
The limitations apply to all domestic and foreign entities.
The campaign owner and/or campaign backer, or any other concerned parties agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Fundpey.com its officers, agents and employees harmless from any liability, loss or damage they may suffer as a result of claims, demands, costs or judgments against them arising out of the activities to be carried out pursuant to the obligations of this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the use by the campaign owner and/or campaign backer of the results obtained from the activities performed by Fundpey.com under this agreement.
This agreement may be modified at any time.