Check out these FAQS
How do I receive my funds?
Fundpey.com uses the Stripe payment gateway. Simply request a payout and we will gladly get you your funds.Back to Index
How do I promote my campaign?
Creating a successful crowdfunding campaign is not easy, but is not hard if you follow some simple rules.
- First, make sure that your pitch is worded correctly. Add popular phrases that relate to your product, cause or donation campaign.
- Have a regularly updated social media plan. Posting everyday of all platforms.
- Invite influencers on that you know on social media to add their input. Buzzsuno is a good resourse for Twitter influencers.
- Add a hashtag for your project. It will be easier to share.
- Help a Reporter Out (HARO) is a great resource for getting your message out to reporters. Make sure that you are contacting reporters that have at least some interest in your project.
- Do not discount offline promotions. A pre-launch party can be a great way to get face-to-face time with potentiall backers.
- Any local newspapers can bring in offline backers.
- The local news is a great source also. They may not want to run the story, but they might!
- Lastly, I want to mention making a video. Video has been proven to greatly increase the success of a campaign. Invest some time into producing a good video.
What kind of reward should I offer?
Really anything that you feel is appropriate and is connected to your campaign. Rewards can be something like a T-shirt or ball cap, to a sample of the product that you are promoting. You do not want to offer something that has a greater value that the donation. If you are doing a movie, give your biggest donors film credits or associate producer status. Even a bit part for those that donate enough funds to cover the extra costs. CD’s are a good reward for a band.
Make sure that if you offer rewards you deliver. It is very important that you create a donor base. One way to fail is to not deliver on your promise. You may very much have to go back for a second or third round of funding, especially if your project is very large. You want satisfied backers that you can call on at that time.Back to Index
Where do I find my backers?
The first step to finding backers is to tap into your family and friends on social media. It is the easiest and quickest way of gaining traction for your campaign. After the initial start-up look into blogs, websites, Instagram accounts that publish content related to your product or campaign. Update every day on social media keeps your campaign in front of potential backers, reminding them of your project.Back to Index
How do I get in contact with Fundpey.com?
Send all inquiries to email@example.comBack to Index
What are the costs and fees?
Fundpey.com is a free to use crowdfunding platform. You can create a campaign at no cost. Our platform fee is 5% on all funds that are raised. Additionally our payment card processor (Stripe) charges 2.9% plus .30 cents per credit card transactions. Funds that are processed outside the United Sates will incur additional charges depending on the country. Refunds are free. Your bank may have a fee.Back to Index
How secure is my information
The latest encryption and security methods are used on Fundpey.com.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in an online communication.
The usage of SSL technology ensures that all data transmitted between the web server and browser remains encrypted.
Fundpey.com uses SSL.Back to Index
How long should my campaign last?
The average campaign lasts about 35 days. This time frame will vary depending on several factors. There could be different stages of funding, especially if there are manufacturing levels that need to be reached.Back to Index
How do I start my campaign?
Go to the register page and create your user credentials. Next go to the Project Form page and fill out all required information.Back to Index
What is Fundpey.com?
Fundpey.com is a free crowdfunding platform available to anyone over the age of 18.Back to Index